Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
We’re looking for humble badasses. You read that right.
People who don’t settle for mediocrity, and get bored with monotony.
Are you a humble badass; confident in yourself, yet always wanting to learn more?
Would you be proud to advocate for your clients while delivering the best quality possible?
Then CRC Builders wants to meet you. We’re a general contractor with visionary clients who challenge us to produce high-performance spaces, from historic buildings to cutting-edge contemporary spaces to luxurious estates. Our efforts have earned us a great reputation and a nice collection of accolades.
We are looking for a tech-savvy and well-organized Junior Project Manager that can support our Project Managers in the integration of the many moving parts involved in custom construction projects, focusing especially on the management and prioritization of required administrative duties. This person must be an adept multitasker, clear communicator, and analytical problem-solver. This is an excellent opportunity for someone fresh out of a Construction Management program, or a Project Engineer or Coordinator with construction experience looking to grow their career.
Your responsibilities will include assisting our Project Managers with:
- Project Finances: Adherence to budget, purchase orders, invoices, change orders, allowances, selections
- Adherence to Project Schedule
- Subcontractor Administration: Payments, invoices, and billing
- Project Administration: Project file maintenance, reporting
- Client Interfacing: Communications, meetings
- Field Crew Management: Supervision, communications, meetings
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary: $90,000 - 100,000
- Vacation: 2 weeks + 6 holidays paid per year
- 401k (no matching)
- Referral incentive program ($1,000 per successful hired referral)
- Annual bonus pool
- Customizable merchandise, company events and meals, and more!
- Knowledge in standard construction and industry safety practices
- Able to read, understand, and explain construction blueprints and floor plans
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to maintain organized systems, multitask, and fulfill administrative obligations
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Proficiency in (or able to quickly become proficient in) Procore, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office, Google suites, and more
- Strong attention to detail
- Professionalism in manner and attire
- High School diploma or GED required (College degree a plus)
- Professional references available
- Willingness to work weekends and extended hours as necessary to meet production milestones
- Ability to travel to construction site daily
- Annual Bonus